This annual competition organised by The British Jewellersâ Association and sponsored by The Jewellery Show at Spring Fair International rewards British firms and individual designer makers producing cutting-edge jewellery to the highest standards.
This year short, statement neckwear designs are very much on trend and the Award is looking for the best of the best in both precious and non-precious materials.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY
TO ENTER, please print a copy of the entry form and submit with your piece to the address below Â ENTRY FORM - THE BJA AWARD 2013
All products together with a completed entry form must be received at the BJAâs offices by Tuesday 4th December, 2012
All products will be returned to entrants by Wednesday 11th December, 2012
Please submit the formÂ attached with any appropriate additional marketing and point-of-sale materials by 4th December, 2012 to:
THE BJA AWARD AT THE JEWELLERY SHOW, The British Jewellersâ Association, Federation House, 10 Vyse Street, Birmingham B18 6LT
- Only designer jewellers and jewellery companies registered and operating within the UK may enter. You do NOT have to be exhibiting at The Jewellery Show 2013 or be a member of the BJA to take part.
- Entries must be designed by your company in the UK but the products can be produced overseas.
- Pieces do not necessarily need to have been created specifically for this competition however designs marketed prior to May 20102 are not eligible for entry.
- The jewellery must be fully functional and have commercial viability in accordance with its category.
- Winners must be prepared to lend their winning products for use in the cat walk shows at The Jewellery Show Birmingham 2013.Â
- Winners must be prepared to attend a prize-giving presentation at The Jewellery Show Birmingham on MondayÂ theÂ 4th ofÂ February.