Closing Date: 31st October 2022
Flexible Hallmarking Operator
Must be available for an immediate start
Main Duties of Job:
- Receiving customers’ orders, booking them onto the system, passing to production area and despatching them back to customers on completion.
- Follow defined methods and procedures to obtain and confirm metal standard results for items submitted for hallmarking.
- Operating laser marking equipment and/or using a range of punch presses to apply hallmarks in accordance with customer instructions and internal working documents.
- Bagging and un-bagging customer items.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Flexible and positive can-do attitude.
- Must be IT literate and have a good base knowledge of computer use and skills.
- Must be dextrous and have a good eye for detail and to be able to interpret information correctly.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, able to work alone and as part of a bigger team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to always represent the Anchorcert Group to the required high standard.
- Quality focussed.
To apply for this role, click the apply button, please attach your CV and a covering letter to our Recruitment Team. No agencies please.